Well... He is 2! I think one of the only times I updated was when he turned 1 so I thought I would show everyone how much he has grown! He is such a little boy now and definitely acts like a boy! He keeps us on our toes all day and wants to explore all he can. He makes us laugh all the time and we have so much fun exploring together. He is a daddy's boy for sure and loves playing basketball and soccer as soon as Mitch walks through the door after work. He is such a joy in our lives and we are so blessed to have him.


Friday, April 3, 2009
We have a two year old?!?
Posted by The Lepetich Family at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE that first picture of him. He is just so cute! And so big!
Lexie...Caden is so cute! I'm excited to see what you come up with for this Holloween (even though it is a long time away). Where is Az are you guys now? Where did you mmeet Mitch?
Post a Comment