Well Mitch put Caden to bed the other night and when I went in to check on him, this is what I found.Caden couldn't even move! I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to wake him, so I grabbed my camera and snapped some pictures before I spent 5 minutes trying to take everything out without waking him. I asked Mitch what happened putting him to bed and he said, "Caden just kept saying I want that, I want that. So I gave it to him." There was really nothing left in the room to give him! Caden has his daddy wrapped around his little finger!!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Bed time with Daddy
Posted by The Lepetich Family at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHAH that picture is HILARIOUS! at least hes happy :)
I love that picture!! Of course he has his lawnmower by him! :)
Post a Comment