Caden is way into fire trucks so we decided to have a fire truck birthday party this year. He got so much fire truck stuff. He is so excited! I made a fire truck cake and I have to admit it was pretty cool. Everyone was sad when I cut it but that is what cakes are for right? When we sang happy birthday Caden wasn't sure he liked it. He kept saying "no, no." And when you ask how old he is he
again says "no." It was pretty funny. Caden had so much fun playing with all his cousins and friends. He danced to the fire truck music I downloaded and he could not part with his new bubble blowing lawnmower. I was exhausted for the next two days but it was well worth it and it turned out great. I think everyone had a good time.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Posted by The Lepetich Family at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH MY! That is one AMAZING cake! When you said you were doing a firetruck cake, I was thinking a plain flat cake...but wow! You put any cake I've ever made (or will ever make) to shame!
So glad you updated, finally! It was so good to see you, miss you already!
Holy firetrucks!!! :) That is the best cake ever! You are officially the queen of cakes! :) It was really fun to see all your cute pix. Caden at the dentist is too funny. Watch, he'll be one of those that you have to drug to get them to sit in the chair... just like Uncle Jeremy! The pictures from the fire station turned out super cute! That was a really fun memory to share. Hope you're feeling well... And hopefully we'll see you soon!
Hey Lex! I found your blog through Jeff's blog. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun for Caden's birthday. I can't believe he is already two! And that cake you made is AMAZING!! Girl I am totally impressed.
Post a Comment