Aubrey turned one on the 23rd. I can't believe she is that old. Time has really flown by. She was so funny at her party and wasn't quite sure what to think of it all but we all had a great time. She did really like the Lepetich's singing happy birthday though. (If you have ever heard them sing it is like the slowest most drawn out, funniest, saddest song ever.) All day Caden kept saying "I don't want to sing happy birthday, it scares me." It is really funny to hear them sing. I think we should start a choir. I bet we would get a lot of hits on youtube:)
Anyways, A little bit about Aubrey.. She is the cutest little girl. She makes our heart melt when she smiles. She is starting to walk and is starting to become so funny. Her personality is really starting to show through and I think Mitch and I are in for it for sure. She says dada, mama, uhoh, hi, hey, baba, and bye. She has 5 teeth and I am pretty sure she is getting her 6th. Her and Cade are playing all the time now. They laugh all day long and the minute I notice it's to quiet, it is usually to late... He is teaching her all his tricks. Her favorite things to do are eating dog food and playing in the toilet. She carries her baby everywhere with her and only likes to cuddle with Mitch. Mitch really likes to rub that in my face. She lights up when she sees her daddy and thinks he is something amazing and I think she is right. We love her so much and are so thankful for her and Caden. We can't imagine life without them.
You want me to touch that and get dirty? Are you kidding me? She wouldn't even touch her cake. She just cried. I couldn't help but laugh, that is so Aubrey. But I did save it just in case she wants to another day.
I think this is the funniest version of happy birthday I have ever heard.
Mitch made this rocking horse in high school and Aubrey loves it!!
Happy Birthday Aubrey! We love you!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Aubrey is ONE!!!
Posted by The Lepetich Family at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh Lexie, is she ever ADORABLE!!! And I love her birthday theme. You are just so creative and crafty.
haha lexie i loved that post!! it was so cute and your pics look awesome! ..and of course, aubrey looks gorgeous! :)
i really like your idea of the lepetich choir.. as long as i hold my position as the lead alto!! :)
What a cutie! I think it's hilarious she'll play in the toilet but won't touch your gorgeous cake. And I so need to hear the Lepetich birthday song now!
Lexie! You've outdone yourself! That cake was adorable and the sign and the outfit.... All of it was super cute! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!! :)
Lexie! For some reason my blog doesn't show me when you post a blog, so I was just randonmly looking and found the cute birthday girl! I can't believe how big she is getting! Jeff and I think it's really funny that Caden is scared of the birthday song :) Can't wait to see you this month!
Post a Comment