Friday, June 4, 2010

Game 6

I have never won anything in my life...until now! I won tickets to the Suns! Game 6! I was watching the news that morning which is unusual for us(since it is usually wow wow wubzzy). They were giving away tickets if you logged on and entered. So I did not thinking to much about it. Then I heard my name on tv and that I had won! I was so excited and couldn't believe it! Mitch was so excited and off to the game we went. To bad they lost but we still had so much fun. I should of ran out and bought a lottery ticket huh!

1 comments:

raedene said...

How fun, Lex! I didn't hear about your lucky day! You SHOULD have bought a lottery ticket! I love the 100 pics just to get a good one. I'm not that patient and I stop. You're awsome! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!