I am sorry it has taken me so long to post this but better late then never right?
Ok here is the story... One night while making cupcakes for Mitch's office, my water broke. Mitch was outside watering flowers with Caden and when I went out to tell him he said, "what does that mean?" After I explained how having a baby works... we headed to the hospital. On the way to drop Caden off, Mitch was telling him that the baby was coming and Caden kept saying, "No baby! I want to go to Chucky Cheese!" We had to laugh. I called my mom and she and my dad started on there way at about 9 pm. They drove all night to try and make it and they did! Aubrey Dawn Lepetich was born July 23rd at 9:23 in room #23. She was 8.2 and 21 1/2 in long. She was was a healthy little baby and labor went smooth with no complications. Grandpa did a wonderful job bringing her into this world. She has been such a good baby. After bonking her on her head a few times and some close encounters of jumping from the coffee table onto the couch were Aubrey is, Caden has actually started to warm up to her. He has tried to play catch a couple of times with Aubrey and tried to share his pizza. When she cries he says it's ok baby and tries to rock her and "pet" her. He is such a good big brother. We are all doing great and loving our new addition!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Meet Aubrey
Posted by The Lepetich Family at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Lexie, she is just georgeous!!! Your family is just so beautiful. So glad that everything went smooth and love the part where you had to explain to Mitch how having a baby works;) LOL! And her name. So beautiful. Just the other day Joey was saying how he likes the names Audrey and Aubrey...guess we're too late...;) Keep posting new pics! Love you!
Congrats Lexi! She is beautiful! I love how you had to explain how babies are born to your husband whose dad is an o.b. and whose already had a child. Brian and I were cracking up!
Post a Comment