Caden and Clint are always getting into something and when I went into find them, they were playing in the flour that Mitch had just got for the year supply!! Somehow Clint ended up clean and Caden had all the flour on him. How does that work? It was so funny, I had to take some pictures!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Fun with Uncle Clint
Posted by The Lepetich Family at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love, love, love the picture in the crib!!! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! :) And what in the world was Clint playing in flour for? Crazy kids! :) I hope you're doing well! Can't wait to see you again! We love you guys!
That picture of the crib...happarious!!! Definitely something Matt would do! Your expecting??? Congratulations! How did you get to find out so soon? Love your pictures! Those toddlers sure do keep you on your toes huh?
Post a Comment