Sunday, February 28, 2010

I know.. I know.. I am the worst blogger ever!! So I thought I would post some pictures that are long over due! Then I realized I never published a couple of posts I did around christmas. So here we go!! Aubrey posed for the camera, but she refused to really smile! True boy!! Riding the 4-wheeler in church clothes! Caden "getting dressed" like mamma does to go to Grandma's house. Aubrey found a new love of anything... as long as it is food! Beautiful Arizona sunsets. And our new house!! So just a couple of fun pictures to show you! Hopefully I will be better at posting! No promises:) but I will try!

4 comments:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

sooo i just saw that you blogged!!! yay!!! :) love your pics!! i love the one of Caden in the snow in the diaper. i can totally see Mitch doing that! ;) and GORGEOUS sunset picture!

soooo ...i hope to see another post soon :)

Julie said...

Hey! Do you remember me from 4th Ward? I found your blog and thought I'd say hi. Your kids are adorable and you look great!

kelsey said...

Oh, Aubrey is just so adorable!! It makes me want another little girl...especially when I see the *dirty* photos of Caden;). Love your house, you should post more pics of it, I'm sure it's just as beautiful on the inside too. And yeah for a new camera! I'm already wanting to upgrade mine...

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Aubrey is soooo cute! LOVE the tutu and headband (totally something I would do!) You guys have a beautiful home!!