This Halloween was a bit different for us. We did a trunk or treat for Mitch's office. The town of Queen Creek puts on this huge event and companies sign up to participate. So we decorated the truck and handed out candy all night to about 5000 kids. It was crazy! Mitch took Caden and Aubrey around in the stroller and I handed out candy like crazy. They both fell asleep by the end of the night with no candy to their name. Caden didn't even get to go trick or treating! So we dressed them up again on Sunday and went trick or treating at Mitch's parents. I spent a lot of time on their costumes and we didn't even get to show them off!! So we had quite the Halloween but we did get some pics to show off how cute they looked!!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Posted by The Lepetich Family at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, they look so so so adorable! You are just crazy crafty aren't you!
Holy cuteness!!!! I hope the blessing went well... I can't wait to meet this angel! And Caden is adorable in his fire truck. Love you guys!
Post a Comment