Caden was a duck for Halloween this year! I decided to make his costume and after a whole lot of feathers and a bit of stress, it turned out so cute! He was so funny trick or treating. We went with Cole and had so much fun. Cole was the cutest Frankenstein ever and Caden looked so funny running down the road with his feathers bouncing all over the place! He was dancing in the street while Cole was singing! We already can't wait till next year!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Quack Quack!!
Posted by The Lepetich Family at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Yay I'm excited you updated!! You did such a good job on Caden's costume.. he looked adorable!!
yay Lexie! you updated!! :) your blog looks so cute!i LOVED Caden's costume! that was such a great idea and it turned out awesome!
Oh Lexie! I just want to cry looking at all your pics of your adorable family! I miss you! I'm so glad you have a blog now and I can't wait to see more.
Oh, and I can't believe you made Caden's costume! He is so stinkin' cute! You are so crafty.
Lexie,
It seems like everytime I go home, I just missed you! I got my sister blogging now too, and found your blog through Jeremy's. Caden is adorable, and I loved his halloween costume. Where did you get the pattern or was it all your idea? I'd love to keep in touch!
Kistine
Post a Comment